Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Nanny Novel

So I was reading the new Essence Magazine(August 2010) and I came across a new Nanny Novel a brief description of the book was written by Patrik Henry Bass and describes the books like this:


"Lori L. Tharps probably didn't set out to write a modern day horror story. but her first novel Substitute Me (Atria $15), might haunt you for days. In Plausible plot twist, her heroine Zora Anderson 30, accepts a job as a nanny for Kate and Brad a White Couple straight out of a Lands End catalog. When Kate returns to work after maternity leave, all hell breaks lose at home. Both of them increasingly look to Zora for strength, for support with love- although one of them feels latter emotion more strongly than the other."

The book can be found on www.amazon.com and is due out some time in August. I think it will be a fun read for those raining days that the baby or the children are napping and you want to kick back and relax in between washing bottles and folding laundry!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shaun,

    This is Lori L. Tharps, the author of Substitute Me. Thanks for posting about my new novel and I hope you get a chance to read it. I am bookmarking your blog b/c it is fascinating and I'll probably link to it for my readers who want the real story of a working nanny. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete