Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shabbat Dinner Invite

Well,
Today I went to spent a couple hours with a family I might consider to work for. They have baby #4 coming on August 3rd via C-Section, if mom makes it. The kids are a lot of fun they are 7,6 and 2, we had a blast today playing with our make believe swords we made out clicks. The 2 year old made me a pretend grill cheese with coffee in her kitchen "very yummy" I got a chance to meet the current Nanny and she was friendly and we got a chance to chit chat while mom took a much needed nap. The one thing I do like about this family is they seem very genuine in their need for some help get themselves organized and really need some help with the kids. They are and observant Jewish family and the house decorum is very simple and observant of their religion. The kids and I talked about Shabbat and the invited me to a Shabbat Dinner and Hanukkah Party!!! Mom and I talked a little bit more about salary and we ironed out some more details. It was good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment